Sunday, April 10, 2005

week 2 (part 2) - Jesus and His Father

"I am the way, the truth, and the life!" Jesus answered. "Without me, no one can go to the Father. If you had known me, you would have known the Father. But from now on, you do know him, and you have seen him."

Philip said, "Lord, show us the Father. That is all we need."

Jesus replied:

"Philip, I have been with you for a long time. Don't you know who I am? If you have seen me, you have seen the Father."
- John 14:6-9

Check out the transformation journal for this week.

1 Comments:

At 6:56 PM, Blogger SonHarvest Kids said...

The first question in the journal this week is about the characteristics of God as our heavenly Father that are significant to us.

I think the characteristic of God the Father that is most amazing to me is patience. As a parent, I pray for patience all the time and still I seem to lose it more often than not. That God can have the kind of patience God must have with us as adults, as professed Christians, as parents is nothing short of a miracle to me.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home