Thursday, April 28, 2005

Cleaning House

Just a short note about housecleaning. Pastor Greg recently encouraged us to do the Transformation Journal. Life-changing transformation guaranteed, or your house cleaned (did I get that right?). Well, I am into my second week or so of the TJ, and guess who is still cleaning his own house?

Of course, I am not surprised. I sensed Pastor Greg really knew he has a sure thing going. And, once I got this TJ thing figured out for me, like I didn't have to pick up a book and a pencil and make notes but could surf and blog instead, Pastor can breathe easy.

In fact, I have a pretty big house, filled to the brim with stuff, in dire need of spring cleaning. Yes, there is the physical house, of course, with all the rooms, and gadgets, and papers, but I am thinking now of the spiritual house that is so filled with life's clutter that there is little room for what is important.

Lord, help me discern what is truly important in life and how best to live it to your Glory. Amen.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home